ScotlandHour 21st of May – Sports
After such a tremendous sporting year for our country last year, with the Commonwealth Games and Ryder Cup events being the stand out events, we felt it only fit (no pun intended) and proper to dedicate one of our monthly chats to the topic of “sport”.
Now, you don’t need to be a gold medalist to take part, just join in with us and share your sporting experiences, thoughts, suggestions and ideas. You can talk about sport from any viewpoint at all – professional or amateur, dedicated or social, full time or occasional – anything goes, and we won’t even worry if the sporting connection is tenuous with a capital T!
As always, for us at Scotlandhour, it is all about taking part and we want to hear from you about your local knowledge and insight.
The only rule is that you have to take part and have fun!
So, here are this month’s questions to help you get planning:
- 9.00pm Q1 What’s the best sport to take place in your local area? #Scotlandhour
- 9.10pm Q2 Where are your favourite places to go swimming in Scotland? #Scotlandhour
- 9.20pm Q3 What sports event or facility is a hidden gem? #Scotlandhour
- 9.30pm Q4 What sport do you like getting out and about to? #Scotlandhour
- 9.40pm Q5 Who are your local sporting heroes & where are they from? #Scotlandhour
- 9.50pm Q6 Please share your sporting images & tell us why you love them? #Scotlandhour
So, get yourself ready and do join us on Wednesday 29th May between 9-10pm when we will be talking all this sport!
We are delighted to have @VisitFifeGolf working with us as guest hosts for this Scotlandhour, so we extend a very warm welcome to Gavin and look forward to seeing all the information from them.
Also joining us as guest hosts for this sport themed month, we have @sportscotland – our national sports agency no less, so our warmest welcome to Fiona and again we look forward to their contributions.
As always, we are keen to hear from people wanting to co-host these hours, just drop us a tweet or get in touch with the one of the regular hosts for more information.